TiEQuest 2014 is now accepting applications!
TiEQuest 2014 now accepting applications
• Over $150,000 in prizes and an opportunity to win up to $1,000,000 investment from sponsoring funds
• Mentoring to all contestants from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
• Opportunity to present to, network with and be judged by fund managers, angel investors and venture capitalists
• Multi-stage competition which encourages contestants to challenge their business model and success factors
Entry Deadline: January 31, 2014 @ 11:55 p.m. EST
Enter the competition here: http://www.tiequest.org/
Competition is open to all in Canada and USA only
TiEQuest contestants have gone on to raise Angel & Venture Capital financing worth over $40 million, grown their businesses, and have been acquired. TiEQuest has over 25 success stories.
Both our prior year winners, Rna Diagnostics (2011) and Simple Systems (2012) have each raised $2 million in funding since their participation in the competition. Our last year"s winner, Unhaggle, has seen their venture expand significantly since winning the competition.
• The competition is based in Toronto and is open to all existing and aspiring entrepreneurs based in Canada and USA only.
• The competition is open to all types of entities (corporation, partnership, proprietorship, etc.) established by between 1 and 5 entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs.
• Contesting entrepreneurs may not be directors or officers of TiE, or family members of competition organizers or judges.
• Contesting entrepreneurs may not be members of more than one entity entering the competition; each entity may only make one submission.
• Submission must be the entrepreneur"s original idea - proof of origination should be available.
• The business idea may be new or already implemented. Business incorporation documents will have to be provided during the course of the competition.
• Total third-party funding raised in the business as of date of entry should not exceed $2,000,000.
• The contestants must have developed the business venture themselves and be serious about seeing the business venture through to reality.